Death Note Char Intro Death Note Char Intro

Pretty cool

The animation for the Note, and the transition between pages was well made, with only some sketchy parts on the page lines and blurred names(though I can't remember if the Death Note actually has lined pages...).

The information had some mistakes, but it was overall correct. Though you could've put a lot more for L, and also added minor yet also important characters like Watari and the others that "fought" against Kira in the first part of the story.

The music and the addtion of the "How to use it" page are great pluses.

Bohman responds:

Thanks for a well written review! You made some great points.

First off, Yeah the Death note has lined pages =) I double checked that ;)

Also, I could've added more characters such as Watari, Matsuda, Chief Yagami and the whole Police crew. But the reason why I didn't are really simple =) I was lazy, the requirment to pass this assignment at school was to make a introduction of 5 characters, and didn't bother adding other people. Afterall, I didn't make this flash in consideration of submitting it to NG ;)

Thanks again for an awesome review!

A Pikmin Story A Pikmin Story

Great.

For a first attempt, this is amazing. The stylized renditions of Pikmin, Olimar and the ship/onions were great, even though the actual Pikmin were a little on the small(or at least smaller than usual) side. The concept is well executed, and the little idea lightbulb use was funny, as were the attempts to get the pellet to the onion.

Making more movies based on the franchise would be great, maybe even adding Louie or the company president.

Confinement + Confinement +

Break Free!

I found it a pretty cool concept, the whole liberty to break things that are set with rules you can't change. Anatomy wasn't as bad as said in the other review, just needs some fixing in the arm, hand and lower legs sections, I mean, you can still tell it's a dude(please tell me it's a dude).

Also, awesome music.

Liquidsword responds:

It's a dude.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Perfect.

This game is incredible, simply put. The actual amount of charm that has been worked into this game is unbelievable. Apart from the amazing level design, perfect humor, and funny little quirks(like tapping down to make him headbang). This game contains something that most others just can't produce: Fun.
FPA:W2 doesn't rely on mind-numbing difficulty or overworked graphics to be good. It's good because it's amazing, doesn't lose its charm, and is simply fun to play.
The physics used for running, sliding, climbing and wall jumping are amazing, and should become a benchmark for platformers.
Also, Idle animation=win.

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

Amazing, really.

The game works great, even if it does get choppy, it doesn't affect the great gameplay. Good job.